Okay so I’ve done my whats in my hospital bag post so now I’m going to do my baby’s!
This is my baby’s bag which I am also going to use as his changing bag once he is born, I’ve also got attached to it a lovely silk bag from the cuddle company, who if you haven’t seen on Facebook already search them because they do amazing products. I’ve got him a personalised blanket and taggiez which I am not going to show because they have his name on which I want to keep secret until I announce his birth ( if he ever decides to come 😉 )
Starting with the front zip..
So inside the front zip there is a little wash bag that I’ve put in for him and inside there he has got;
- A packet of wipes – I’m not sure if I’ll need more but they can always be gone and got for me.
- 2 hats – one little blue hat and one navy bobble hat which is sooo cute! can’t wait to see this on him 🙂
- 4 pairs of socks.
- 1 pair of slipper booties – I doubt I’ll use these but they’re there anyway. I might use them to keep his feet extra warm coming home.
- Small grooming set – nail scissors, hairbrush and comb
Then on the other side of the bag theres a zip which you can zip down to turn into a changing mat which I think is quite handy! In here he has got;
- 2 muslins – I’ve heard they’re quite helpful
- 2 tubes of metanium cream.
- Nappies – I can’t actually remember how many nappies are in there. I think around 16 nappies.
- Nappy bags
In the main bit of his hospital bag I literally have packed it with clothes.. In here I’ve got;
- 1 blanket – he will also have his cuddle company one too 🙂
- 4 baby grows, I think 2 are in first size and 2 are 0-3.
- 5 vests, again in those 2 different sizes
- 2 pairs of tracksuit bottoms – For extra layering and going home outfit..
Then inside the main bit also there are 2 quite large pockets, in these pockets I’ve just put;
- 2 little comforters
- 2 dummies – I’m on the fence about dummies, I’m not 100% sure if I want to use them but I’ve put them in just incase.
Thats literally everything I’ve got in his hospital bag.. I don’t think I have missed anything! I am also thinking about putting a bottle in, just incase I decide not to breastfeed as this is another thing I’m on the fence about.. or incase he is unable to latch!